Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A different quiz....

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? both
2. Real tree or artificial? real - my husband would never buy a fake one, plus the smell is just so wonderful
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year it was last night
4. When do you take the tree down? Rigney after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? no
6. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was in 6th grade my grandpa bought me Lawman jeans with the stitching that went like a "V" on the side of the leg - so 80's
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and step mom
9. Easiest person to buy for? Joe
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? years ago when I workded at St Vincent de Paul my secret santa gave me left over Halloween candy
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? try to all throughout the year, but usually in November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? potatoes romanoff
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Right now I like so many, but I think my all time favorite is O Come All Ye Faithful
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? home - travel alot as a kid
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? of course.....Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph............{you just sang it, didn't you?}
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas Eve we go to my moms and open from them and my sisters, then my family Christmas eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and too many people stressed out
23. What I love most about Christmas? Spending time with friends and family. And this year all of us girls (sisters) will be home so alot of laughing and I plan on hiding my camera this year

No comments: