Thursday, January 17, 2008

Update

Well I know that it has be awhile since I have posted any comments,so I thought that it was about time. Had a great time over Christmas, I was on vacation so I got to spend a lot of time with family. As I said prior, both my sister were home this year so it was fun. I will post a slide show of photo's.

Had a good New Years, had some friends and family over, was in bed by 1am. (I had to work the next day) With the hotel business, well they just never close. At work it has been a little crazy, we are currently going through a multi million dollar renovation, so all of the food and beverage outlets have been closed. It will sure look better when it is complete.

Joe took the kids sledding before they had to go back to school, here is Jess and Joe going off jumps.


We are going again on the 26th with quite a few friends and family.

Well made it through another scrapbook retreat, it was at the hotel and with my two great gal pals help (Debbie and Kristi O) it was successful. The last 4 that we have done the most that attended was 14 and this past weekend we had 42, wow!!! I only got one layout done, but I did do about 5 projects. As soon as I take some pictures I will post them.

Well hopefully I will post more often.

No comments: