Sunday, December 09, 2007

Picture's

Well it's that time of year again, we went out in the cold this afternoon and had our family picture taken. It was even snowing, you couldn't see it in the pictures thoug. We needed to get them done so I could send them to Costco and get cards made so I could mail them. They turned out really good. It is hard to believe that the kids can grow so much in a year. Here is a sample of what was taken



Well Jessica is on her count down, only 9 more days and her braces will be off. She is so excited, I will post a before, during and after braces picture next week.


To everyone Happy Holidays, enjoy time with your loved ones, as we will do. We will have the whole family home this year, so it should be alot of fun. Oh and did I mention that I am on vacation as well!!!!!

Love from the Rigney Home

No comments: