Friday, October 26, 2007

He shot a Cow


Well joe called me last night around 6ish to let me know that he would not be meeting half way to pick up little Joe from hunting camp. During his evening hunt (4pm) him and Joseph got into some elk and was YES successful. So him and his brother were headed out to pack it out. Now you see where they are hunting in Waha they can't use any truck, atv or motorcycle to pack the meat out, just their pack on their backs. So a little close to 3am this morning Joe called and said that they were finally back to camp and boy was that one big cow. Can't wait to see the pictures of little Joe with the elk. Will post this weekend.

Anyway I have my boys home and will have my husband in my bed for at least one evening again. We will, like I said in my previous post, will head back after Joseph's game tomorrow so I can hopefully be as successfull and fill my tag. If so we will just be deer hunting here on out.

No comments: