Monday, November 03, 2008

November

Here are my kids' 2008/2009 school pictures:


Jessica - 9th grade age 15








Joe - 6th grade age 11





Jess got a new cast on Friday and does not have to use the crutches anymore, she will be in this one for about a month and then if all looks good, she will just have to use her brace and start physical therapy.

Joe got 3rd in his wrestling tournament this weekend, so we are off to Potlatch next weekend.

I did a lot of catch up at home and had a very lazy Sunday. I never got out of my jammies. Watched some football and did some craft projects.

Just looking forward to up and down the hill this week, taking Joe and Trevor to and from Practice, I will be getting some help though.

I was sooo excited my Dolphins WON yet again!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: