Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Well I have kind of been on a mental vacation, not fun either. I am back and promise to keep this updated.

Well alot has gone on since February. It was a busy spring with wrestling, soccer, little league baseball and traveling baseball. Joseph is quite the catcher and pitcher, he was asked to try out for all stars, which he did and also was selected to be on the team, however he declined. Don't know really why, he said that it would take his whole rest of summer away and he didn't want to miss vacation. Anywho he did regret it when the team he could of been on kept winning, the actual took state.

In June dad got sick again and it seemed like summer of 07 all over again. He ended up with bacterial meningitis, it is good they caught as early as they did, because he recovered alot quicker. He went to Lewiston Rehab again and it now at home. At the beginning he fell and his shoulder arm was bothering him they finally did an MRI and found the he had injured his rotator cuf and he had to have surgery on that and last week he was able to go with out the sling. He has been home for awhile.


In June Grandma Edra celebrated her 90th birthday. Uncle Dik was here from Hawaii and he brought Jaimie and I a special gift, his daughter Kendal. I hadn't seen Kendal since we were about 14, so it was great re connected, her and I are only 1 day apart. The girls (mom, susan, jaimie, kendal and I) went and had pedicures. We had a fiesta for Grandma at her apartment and topped the visit off with a good game of Bunco.


I actually took a real vacation this summer the kids and I along with Jaimie and her kids went to Seattle to spend some time with our aunt's, cousin and sister. It was a blast. We went to the zoo, Golden Garden (beach on the sound), shopping, The Freemont Troll, Aunt Janis', Susan's. Here are a few pictures.


Then came the birthday's in August along with getting ready for school. I don't know why I dread the month of August so much, probably because not only is it my kids' birthday's as well as my brother-in-law Scott's and my nephew Trevor, but school clothes, school supplies and the beginning with fall sports with fee's, apparel etc.

Now it is good ole' fall, and Jaimie will be here next Wednesday and her and I head to The Palouse Divide for 4 fabulous days of scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jess started playing for the high school this year, she didn't make varsity, because she has an injured ankle which she will be having surgery on it next month and she will be out of soccer for at least 5 months :( Joseph is playing fall baseball and then wrestling will start next month too. He didn't play football because he didn't enjoy it that much last fall, but of course he is wishing that he had.

I promise to stay up to date on this, if I don't you better e-mail nag me to.

No comments: